Dental Referral Fees and Finance in Greenwich
We understand that investing in your dental health and wellbeing is an important decision and would like to make known some special payment options available.
Orthodontic price list
- Orthodontic consultation for new patients £100.00
- New patient new retainer only consultation £50.00
- Emergency appointments/adjustments/debond for new patients already wearing of practice £200.00
- Consultation for pre-existing patients after 1st year of retainers £50.00
- Adult metal upper and lower fixed brace From £3,000.00
- Adult cosmetic upper and lower fixed brace From £3,600.00
- Adult upper/lower lingual fixed brace (sits behind teeth) From £6,500-£8,000
- Childrens metal upper/lower fixed brace From £2,250.00
- Invisalign i7 / Express From £2,000.00
- Invisalign Lite From £3,000.00
- Invisalign Comprehensive From £4,000.00
- Essix (clear) retainer For each arch £110.00
- Hawleys retainer Each arch £125.00
- Fixed retainer Each arch £200.00
- Removable braces From £600.00
At the next appointment we ask that a £500 payment is made and then £200 each month by standing order. Any remaining balance is to be cleared when the active treatment is completed.
Endodontic price list
- Endodontic consultation fee £100.00
- Incisors 1/1.5 hours of treatment From £550.00-£650.00
- pre-molars 1/1.5hours of treatment From £650.00-£750.00
- Molars 2+hours of treatment From £750.00-£850.00
- Retreats From £100.00
Periodontics and implant fees
- Periodontist consultation including radiographs (1 hour) £165.00
- Periodontal treatment ( full price discussed at consultation appointment) From £195.00
- Initial implant consultaion (30mins)- to discuss if implant is possible £100.00
- if going ahead with treatment:
- Implant full periodontal charting (1hour) £285.00
- (bone assessment/gum assessment/impression for study models/surgical stent)
- Implant placement and aftercare (minus -£100 initial consultation) -£100.00£2,700.00
Teeth whitening price list
- Home whitening - Pola Night£399
- Enlighten whitening now £599 (was £799)
Upon booking an appointment we ask for a £50 deposit. If you need to cancel please give the practice 48hours notice. If you cancel without 48 hours’ notice or you fail to attend the appointment without contacting the practice, the deposit cannot be refunded or count towards any treatment.
Reception will ask for the remaining consultation fee when you arrive for your appointment.
Please note: payment will then need to be paid in full, after the completion of each treatment received.
Potential extra charges
There will not be any further charges incurred unless any appliances are lost or broken beyond repair, there are an unreasonable number of breakages or the treatment is prolonged through any factor outside our control e.g. missed appointments, lack of co-operation or refusal to follow advice. We also reserve the right to charge for any appointments that are missed or cancelled at short notice.